The Mission:

Not buying any new clothes for one whole year in hopes to move towards my goal of living a life of simplicity.

Day 62

Today = 2 months of me not purchasing any new clothes.

Today was Palmyra Day.  The towns miniature version of a street fair. Sami and I walked around and passed for teenagers who don't drive yet (seriously, one of the vendors asked if we were about to get our licenses). I suppose it didn't help that we were outwardly fiends for silly bandz and removeable tattoos.  For lunch we met up with Sara and ate at Manny's. Sami convinced Manny to give me a Manny's t-shirt for free in honor of Palmyra Day and to promote Palmyra establishments.  She's such a shmoozer.

We then went to Sara's house and she generously offered me some of her clothes she was trying to get rid of. I graciously went through all of it and selected a few items.  Thanks Sara!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers