The Mission:

Not buying any new clothes for one whole year in hopes to move towards my goal of living a life of simplicity.

Day 12

Jenn came to visit me after work today. She's not buying any new clothes for 1 year either and her outfit was still super hip. She dressed in layers and it was unique with how she put her outfit together. It gave me more ideas to figure out how to make new outfits with the clothes I already have.

I tried to see if she wanted to trade clothes with me sometime. Since we both won't have new clothes for a year, I thought it would be advantageous to switch some of our outfits with each other when we start to get tired with what we have. I hope she'll want to because I always admire what she wears.

4 comments:

nenner said...

Aww. That's so nice. There I was on the other side of your desk, in your appointment chair, admiring YOUR outfit (and your typewriter).

I think we should do it. Let's swap....

nenner said...

Also, can we post those pics on this?

ice cream moon said...

what pics to you mean? pics of our clothes swap? cause fo sho imma do that

nenner said...

Pictures of our outfits from Friday, sugardarling.

Post a Comment

Followers